Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

尴尬的笑话

人生总是离不开尴尬的笑话

Today just have a medical checkup in company. When is my turn to have my registration, the staff is looking at the computer while looking at me for few times, then talk the staff beside, "this should be the system key in error".
Then, my conversation with staff is begin.

Staff: "You have 2 extra tags in the form selection, one of these is breast cancer, did you thick this?"
Me: "Impossible I will thick this, should be the nurse thick wrongly."Get shocked!!!!
Peoples at behind are laughing on me...Zzz

Staff: "So, do you still remember what are the 2 extra tags you selected?"
Me: "I can't remember."
Staff: "Well, later I will call nurse to follow up this."

After done the checkup, desk phone ring call.

Me: "Hello"
Nurse: "Hello, may I speak to Mr Ong."
Me: "Yes, I am"
Nurse: "Why did you tick the breast cancer as tag?"
Me: "I didn't tick that, last time nurse helped me to tick, must be tick wrongly." Really get booooom.

Anything wrong with breast cancer checking, guys have the chances to encounter this disease as well...Zzz


No comments: