Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Heart Pain, Stomach Pain

Starting from the early morning, stomach is keep not feeling well as suspected had unhygienic food yesterday. On top of this, today nurse had schedule an ECG test in order to have a full medical checkup before aboard to oversea. I was being told that require to strip off the shirt. Damn, with upper part naked with a nurse in a room. Then, she placed the suction cup on my chest and those suction power are effing strong, my chest is damn damn hurt and pain. About 10 mins the suction cup suck on my body, and my heart is beating fast. Then, I could expect the result will be bad and mostly will fail in the checkup. This is not the point yet, the important thing is those stupid suction mark had left some on my chest, looks like "curry chicken". At the end of the day, I can feel the heart pain and almost likely with heart attack disease, and stomachache.
Heart and stomach pain simultaneously. God bless me

  

No comments: