Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Happy Week

The days before this week, I felt that I am useless in company. But this week, I am really happy because I can do the things I like. My colleagues shared his idea and I make some improvements on his idea. After that, I had did soldering the components on the board. The concepts were succeed and the result was satisfied. Today, my colleague told this idea to my supervisor and he said this is a good idea. I am so happy that my supervisor had not say this is nonsense anymore. Furthermore, my colleague told me that my department workers they all like me because I am friendly and always did a good job. However, I am curious about his description because I know that I am not a friendly guy. Maybe this is partially true. By the way, I am so happy this week and I complete my thesis. HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: