Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Intelligent people not always smart

Intelligent peoples always scare to lose,this is true.But among my ex-classmates,I'd never see this thing happen.Until come to university life,this statement had became true. He is intelligent,but fail to be a man.He is just a ordinary people,but tend to friend with high class peoples.To get grade "A" for the subjects is very important in his life.No A no life.So he always ask about the formula to get A.He is materialistic,but saying others materialistic.He did wrong,but he thinks he is right and scolds others wrong with rude words.He never think about the consequences before saying something.I was being scolded because I am just an Asian,a low class human for him.European only high class.He never put himself as part of me and think.He just know to scold rude words when no people care of him.When he get dumped from European,then he only come back for us.Moreover,he said bad things of me in-front of my girl friend.What is his intention?

No comments: