Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

誰明浪子心

Today, everyone from same department was wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to me. One of the colleague was asking, Ong, how do you spend your holidays? I replied him, I have no plan, basically will spend my time with working. He replied again, don't you have colleagues to spend the holidays with. I replied, there is only 1 colleague from Kulim and they are couple. So, normally I spend my time alone. The sentence is looks sentimental, as I have miss out all the important celebration dates with important persons in this year, except the Chinese New Year.

Day after day, 11 months of being as a foreigner at foreign country. Time is always flying fast, left only 1 month and will be going home to meet my family. To speed up learned everything, however realize that the exact problem is not how much you learned nor conquer. Eventually, the responsibility is switching to you as only you know the things and learned up on this. Everyone is tried to pushing the responsible, a very bad culture practice from majority peoples.

A colleague from Munich had talked to me yesterday. Ong ah, I can't imagine how can you survive when you are back to Kulim, I am expecting everyone will come for you on every matter. This is the things I am foresee as nobody is expert on the testing. Shouldn't be I unhappy because I know almost all the testers concept, or shouldn't be I happy because responsible is getting higher with no additional bonus gained.

To be happy or to be sad, the path is always torn. Change or to be changed.