Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 February 2009 (happy valentine's day to all couples and singles),specially to my lover.


What is the meaning of love?When I was with my first lover,I really don't understand what is the love.I can't find that feel of love,so we break up very soon.Until I was with my second lover,she is my compass of love,she gave me the guide of love,so I could found the way to love.Clapped by one hand can't produce a sound,clapped by two hands either can create a sound or create nothing.When we didn't clap two hands by together,its just produce a very soft sound,can't even hear by our ears.Therefore,as a couple,we need to take the first step,not even guys but also girls to chase for our successful.Love is give more but expect less was taught by my friend.This is very useful sentence so until now he is still in single status,haha!don't laugh to other people,otherwise you will get single status also.hahaha.Give suprise to your lover on any time,any place and any day,not even the special day.Am I right?
Day 520 is the day we knew each other,count till today,the accurate day is 624 days,i knew her in Tagged,then i add her msn messenger because she was cute and pretty.Start from that day,we playing sms everyday and non-stop.The feel of love was came from the sms.The love was fruitful on August 2007,until now,it is almost 1 year and a half.Within this 1 year and a half,we had experience all the flavours(in chinese).Actually,her behaviour can describe as climate,this is because when the sky is clouded,you can her face got two dots and a n curve below the two dots.Conversely,when the sky is sunny,her face got two dots and a u curve below the two dots.Within the loving days,she has gave me a lot of things,such as shirt and also made chocolates for me because she knew that i like to eat chocolates.I am very aprreciate for what she had done for me.Thanks you...LING!Today,valentine's day,i have nothing for her,i feel sorry and i will compensate it.
I still remember last year of valentine's day,i called sifu to accompany me to JB,its a far state from Teluk Intan,i felt excited for the first meet.She likes to talk with me,she has a lot of things to share with me.I had bought many things to her,i bought diamond ring,bear stick with chocolate flowers and a pure rose.15th of February 2008,i have said a wrong sentence cause she was very angry to me,so i bought a key chain with bear to her,luckily the sky is getting sunny.The day i went home,i was cried in the bus,OH~~~BEYOND SHIT,why i like to cry one.
Ling,i want to say that i love you very much,i want to hold your hand forever and ever.Muacks

No comments: