Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

year 2009

yo~~~i am back!haha,long time has not posting my blog.In year 2009,i have my new life,i quick my job and study in UTAR.Hopefully,this is not a wrong decision for me,jkjk la,haha.Electronic engineering is the third choice,consider as good also la,because i not need to be shock by current if getting electrical and electronic course.6th of January,the 1st day i go for orientation,i just went for regristration and back,i absent for the next activities,feel quite bore of the orientation.'Smart' people always like that,don't listen also understand already,hehe!12th of January,the 1st day of my study,i had attend for the tamil class,so that Justin is the 1st guy i knew in UTAR,after that,he change his mind to take chinese.As i know,he is taking bahasa kebangsaan now.After tamil,was Digital Electronic this subject.OH MY GOD,i had enter the wrong class,but luckily no people is knowing that,haha.As i enter the correct class,the 1st thing appear in my mindset is so 'many' people.There is just a girl in my class,pity of this girl,haha.Then i quckily knew a new friend,his name is Chi Siang,i feel suprise that he is also from Teluk Intan.to be continue................

No comments: