Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Super Duper Angry DAY

Quite has a long time I never experienced this level of angry in my life. I am considered quite patient and high emotional control for these couple of years. Everything just patient and quiet. But today, I am totally out of control.

To work with stubborn people, I had gave you advises as from my opinion so we can tackle problem together, but seem you only can follow your way and can't accept people advises. That is fine for me, as long as salary is goes in my pocket every month.

An additional fire is lighting up after this incident by today which was making me more angry. A few years lost contact friend, she suddenly came and chatted with me. "Do you know this guy, is him your friend? He is working in my company now, wondering he is from our hometown as well." Okay, fine...I thought they have fate so work in same company in foreign country. In fact, she was feeling that he is embarrassed her, and make her face down because they are come from same hometown. Come on...don't forget where are you from, and where is your root planted when small. She said he is weird, quite a quiet person and don't talk. So, he is weird because of don't talk? I am weird also as he is my friend, and keep befriending with weird peoples. Perhaps, you are that weird person because the way you seeing people is like everyone is an alien in your eyes.

He was compliment you because you are doing well at R&D department. But the return message was showing that you are damn arrogance. "Yes, of course I am doing well, that's why I can join R&D". Hmm... whose problem is this, you, me or him?
Seem like I am not related to this case, why suddenly I was involved and what's wrong with my friend. He is new joining. Don't act like you are senior in company so can bullshit around. Watch your face before voice out your comments.




No comments: